Re: [MV] Pipe bender? Affordable?

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 07:53:51 PDT

   Always drink a container of white milk before cutting or welding on
galvanized metal (sop/navy)...and do it outside in the wind...stay
upwind. A comment about painting galvanized metal...I have heard that
washing it down with vinegar first does the trick. Anyone else heard
this or got another method? Fred Martin