Multifuel Compressor Wrenches for sale

From: John Souza (John.Souza@ci.fresno.ca.us)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 05:10:23 PDT

Okay,

Some people have inquired about the compressor wrench to tighten the belt on the multifuel engine. I had several made and have sold many to fellow list members. Some of which have emailed me urging that I post them again. The wrench is better that the wimpy original one. Please check it out for yourself http://www.thenagras.com/acsimages/Wrench.jpg. The top wrench in the picture is the one that I made and the bottom one is the original. I had the one in the picture zinc galvanized plated. The ones that I ship are plain steel. You might want to paint it black. The wrenches are $30 plus shipping from 93706. The weigh about 10 lbs packaged, if I remember right. I would have to double check.

You might want to toss one in everyone multifuel truck you have. You will definitely make friends at a club meet when you hear someone inquiring that they need to tighten their compressor belt for the trip home.

I do not make these myself with a torch and file. These are manufactured on a CNC machine by a big company here in Fresno. The quality is excellent as I am sure anyone who bought one will agree.

This wrench will fit the outer pulley on the Multifuel. The outer pulley on the Continental R-6602 gas engine is a little different. It looks the same until you lay a wrench on it. But, the good news is that the pulley from a Multifuel air compressor will fit in it's place. So you can put the Multifuel pulley on and your are in business.

John
MVPA #2697
Fresno, CA