Re: [MV] M35 compressor wrench

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 11:29:49 PDT

Yep, Joe...you got the idea. I have a machine called a Heath Ultragraph
that is a template controlled torch that would burn them out...cheap,
accurate and faster than hell. Probably with acetylene/oxygen, plate or
  flat stock...you could burn out a TON of them in a days time. You just
have to make a ferrous metal template first...usually out of sheet
metal. Fred M<artin