Re: [MV] Ebay notes (Careful with the politically "Offensive" Stuff)

From: David Page (dpage@dial.pipex.com)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 11:02:33 PDT

I've never had any problems with using the listings of WW2 or WWII German
"whatever" or if its SS then I use the expression "Elite". I always black
out swastikas and put a bit in there for buyers in that if they want to see
the complete object, all they have to do is email me for the unedited
computers. I've never had any bans or suspensions or any items prohibited.

Dave Page