Manuals available online

From: Don (ironhead_72hd@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 19:00:15 PDT

For those of you who wish to procure manuals online at
no charge, there is a site that you can download lots
of them at no cost. I have downloaded one for my
generator but cannot find the one for the engine on
the genset. If anyone can help please feel free. The
one I need is TM 5-2805-204-14 &24P. I need to tear
this engine down and go through it so I can get it
operable. May need a couple of parts too. The gear
is missing behind the magneto. It is a hercules
engine. 4 cylinder.

The web site to download your manuals for free is
http://www.logsa.army.mil/etms/find_etm.cfm It helps
to have the tech number too for faster search results.
 The files are in PDF format. If you have older
equipment that is obsolete or dropped from the system
for some reason you may not find the manual you want.
Mine is not available for some reason on that site.

Just passing along some good information for all who
need it and to help someone hopefully save a $40
dollar or more charge to get a manual that you can
print yourself.