Re: [MV] Manuals available online

From: Don (ironhead_72hd@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 20:08:09 PDT

My genset is 5 kw and has a 41 cu in hercules on
it...think it is 41 or 42 cu in...not positive without
going out to the shed to look. It has the 24 volt
starter on it. The manual for the engine is TM
5-2805-204-14 and 24P. I looked at quite a few cd's
and things on ebay but they do not list the engine
manual as the one I need according to the data plate.