Re: [MV] M37 fuel pressure

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2003 - 09:48:56 PDT

A big THANK YOU to you that responded.
We just confirmed that there is gas in the crankcase oil and will need to
replace the inards of the dual action fuel pump. If that doesn't do the job
we may temporarily use an electric fuel pump as was also suggested (Darin).
The vacuum pump appears to work well, no oil on the bottom cover.
Thanks again,
Bjorn