Re: Manuals online

From: Don (ironhead_72hd@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 15 2003 - 11:23:34 PDT

Thanks for all the help guys. After the next to the
last response I went and searched for the model number
of the engine and did indeed come up with four hits.
Could have sworn I tried the model number the last
time I searched. Anyway many thanks to all who
offered advice and help. Now I have to print this
thing out. The PDS file is a little over 4 mb so it
will probably be about the same size as the genset
manual. Lots of paper one sided....maybe I can figure
out how to print both sides.

Thanks again and I may be looking for parts for this
genset so will ask when I find out what I need.