RE: [MV] War story and M-211

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 07:40:41 PDT

My dad was in Korea in the fifties and worked on these trucks,
I haven't spoke to him in over five years (a family thing).
I know there's a couple of guys in NJ. If they want to ask him I'm sure he
Would tell you a number of things about the M211 series trucks.
He is in Jersey City, NJ on 35 street I believe.
His name is August A. Bedel. He was also a mechanic for the US Postal
service from the sixties thru his retirement in the early eighties.