Re: [MV] Hummer H2 picture (no mv content)

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 08:59:06 PDT

Can you believe that. The guy backs up over a curb and the front end flies
apart! (;->)

I really shouldn't take shots at the H2 (Since it is made in Indiana), but
I think it is a ridiculous advertising gimic on wheels. All I think of
when I see one drive by is "that sucker was reeled in". And "Why aren't my
customers that gullable?"

Dave