Check out this new project, building a truck mounted ammo-can computer.

From: Nathan Wilkens (nathan.wilkens@asu.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 15:04:16 PDT

I've started a new project of building a truck mounted computer in an ammo
can for my CUCV (since I'm going stir crazy waiting to dive into my
transmission rebuild project). I've posted some information on it at my
website, at http://www.public.asu.edu/~nate123/Truck%20Computer.htm
I will try to complete the project within the next two weeks, so I can use
the computer while I'm doing field work in Moab, Utah - so hopefully I can
have some hints and tips for this slick-project up real soon.
Thanks,
Nathan Wilkens