Some cheap non- Class 3 fun

From: John Seidts (jseidts@astory.com)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 19:40:54 PDT

Just picked up one of the M1919 .30 Cal variants for my collection. I
purchased the parts kit so I could make my own display model. Well, not
having had the pleasure of working with one, I have to say that I don't know
how my life was complete without one. If you can pick up a kit for $300 or
so, do it. Lots of parts, and if you work with it, you can put together a
display model without too much work. I just spent time teaching my 6 year
old how to take one apart (after figuring out how to put the pieces
together). It is a relatively benign teaching aid that is a gun, and fairly
harmless (except for some slightly pinched fingers if you don't pay
attention).

Many thanks to Curt Wolf (sp?) of Ordnance Research
http://www.ordnanceresearch.com