Announcing the Brand New MILDOCS.COM Enhanced NSN Search...

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 01:25:24 PDT

Hello List...

I am very pleased to finally announce that the brand new Enhanced NSN
Search is available for you all to try FOR FREE at:

  http://www.mildocs.com/NSN_Search.html

You can enter any NSN, NIIN or old-style (pre-1975) FSN number, and
the numbers can be entered with or without dashes, and with or without
spaces. The search engine will figure out for you what the conversion
is from one type of number to another.

The Enhanced NSN Search is FREE for everyone to try until Monday, June
23, 2003. After that, it will be available only to subscribers.
There will ne no extra charge to new or existing subscribers for this
new Enhanced NSN Search feature.

Please try it out with your NSNs, NIINs and FSNs, and let me know if
you have any suggestions for enhancements or optimization ideas. And
if you find a bug, tell me the NSN, NIIN or FSN that you entered.

And of course, if you like this Enhanced NSN Search feature, be sure
to subscribe to MILDOCS.COM! It is only $19.95 for a whole year of
unlimited access and downloads.

Also, look for the MILDOCS.COM ad in Military Vehicles Magazine, which
will be in your mailbox any day now.

Thank you!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See These Trucks at www.CUCV.NET Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic TMs at www.MILDOCS.com