RE: [MV] RELATED

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 03:12:28 PDT

Signature #10141

-----Original Message-----
From: Gene Pantano [mailto:truks@cs.quik.com]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 8:40 PM
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List
Subject: [MV] RELATED

This is related to your MV's...if you want to put one on one of the many
vehicles that were around - say 1987 and older.... It is a petition to have
the US Government sell us M14 Rifles..and - if enough folks sign it..I for
one will have an M14 on my 151A2... It is a simple signing..takes about 3
minutes or so....please..write something in the space provided as to why you
feel "we" should have one.... I simply said..because I believe in the
Constitution of the United Stated and the Second Amendment is part of
"it"...and that's how I feel... http://www.PetitionOnline.com/M14CMP03/
 Gene

To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to <mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org> To
reach a human, contact <ack@mil-veh.org>