RE: [MV] Civil Defense vehicles 1950s

From: HOWARD WRIGHT (dvsww2@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 11:25:23 PDT

Bill, having lived through those times, I can remember the car our small
town had. Our neighbor was a police officer and head of the CD reserves
and they had an old bathtub Hudson that was black and white and was painted
with the Civil Defense Logo on the doors and deck lid. It had lights and a
siren and a PA on it. We have two brothers in our MV club and they recently
bought a nice M37 that is painted red and still has the CD decals on it.

--- HOWARD WRIGHT
--- dvsww2@mindspring.com