[MV] WTB Lifting sling for M936A2

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 04:44:35 PDT

List,
I just bought an M936A2 and am trying to find a few odds and ends. I am looking for what the manual calls the lifting sling, which is used to secure the crane block hook in place for travel. For those of you with access to the 10 manual, it is mentioned on page 2-144. This is the cable that attaches on each side of the rear of the wrecker body with the ring in the middle to secure the crane block hook. If you know where I can find one in good shape, please let me know.

Thanks,
Bruce