Re: [MV] Mule vs Gator

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Sat Jun 21 2003 - 08:23:47 PDT

Oh yeah. They were our tiny toys. We each had 2-3 5 Ton tractors
assigned to us as the company was always short drivers... We had the
wrecker... flight line tugs.. but the mules were what we played in the
swamp with. In the 2.5 years I was there I don't recall any of them going
down for any length of time... perhaps we had an arrangement with another
company for parts. I was a surprised at what you can trade booze or
cigarettes for when you need it. <g>

Paul