FARBY Wehrmacht Motorcycle (?)

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 06:26:38 PDT

    So if I bought a URAL as pictured on their US web site home page
http://www.imz-ural.com/ and dressed it up with an ersatz MG42 and got some
very large(think potato dumpling/sausage stuffed Sergeant Shultz size) repro
WWII Wehrmacht uniforms, I would be able to attend the various WWII US
events as a reenactor/target?
    A new, relatively cheap, sidecar bike added to the stable is a
possibility, where as another non running resto project added to the stable
is out of the question.
    Would this look alike WWII Axis vehicle be accepted in most clubs or
would it and the owner be shunned?
    How are HMV's from Axis powers received by the public in the US at
events? How would knock off Axis vehicles be received?

    Ron