Re: [MV] Mil Spec fasteners site

From: Ken Boge (ken@clovermachine.com)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 10:49:01 PDT

So, Jim, when is mildocs.com going to have the old mil-specs (MSxxxxxx) for
us to look up?
Now that they have been superceded by other specs (ASTM, etc.), maybe they
will be freely available from their former custodian . I seem to recall that
the Navy was in charge of these things at some point.
Something else to think about!
-Ken