M37 seat cushions?

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 18:41:42 PDT

Hi,
We are looking for seat cushions for the '53 M37. We need driver's seat and
back and also the companion seat and back.

Take-offs in fair condition will do, hopefully not too far from western
Virginia, freight considered.

Canvas, no vinyl.

Let me know what you have and for how much.

Thanks,

Bjorn
Meadows of Dan, Virginia

P.S. We installed an electric fuel pump today, changed oil and ran the
engine for a while. Sounded good! The dual action fuel pump is left in
place so that we can use the vacuum feature, which seems to work well. No
more gas in the crankcase. Thanks, again, for the help from the experts on
this list! BB