Off topic DELETE NOW

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 10:06:30 PDT

I offer this joke, that has absolutely no MV relevance whatever.

A guy and a dog walk into a bar. The guy offers to sell the "talking" dog to
the bartender for 5 bucks. The bartender doesn't believe that the dog can
talk.

The dog says: "Please sir, buy me. I can't stand living with this man
anymore. He beats me, keeps me locked in a tiny cage, never lets me
exercise, and rarely feeds me."

The bartender says: "With a dog like this you could make millions. Why offer
to sell him to me for only 5 bucks?"

The man answers: "I'm fed up with his damned lies, that's why!"