RE: [MV] 11 Reasons why you own a 5 Ton

From: Baker, George R. - Eastman (grbaker@eastman.com)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 08:02:22 PDT

Read carefully...

When asked, here are 11 reasons to fire back to the
question, "Why do you own that thing?"

1. Olive drab is my favorite color.

2. The odor of diesel increases brain cells, its why
truck drivers are the best drivers.

3. JAMA studies have shown 5 Ton owners have a 26.2%
less risk of colon cancer, due to the hard ride
knocking the sh-- out of you.

4. Nobody cuts me off anymore, but if they did only
one of us is going to live to tell the story.

5. Size matters puny Deuce man.

6. Your girlfriend loves the king bed in the back.

7. I get to run straight pipes and flat out on the
hwy.

8. No smog required.

9. I have a compulsion to drive over Volkswagens.

10. Do you own one? Noooo? Well, thats why.

 and number 11, my favorite....

11. A Deuce will fit in the back of it.

GRB