Re: [MV] GL trucks showing up twice

From: Jeff Gatton (jdgatton@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 10:13:35 PDT

I bought a lot of 2 M1008s last November that way. I
missed the bid the first time around, then the same
truck(s) came back up on the next sale. I got them
the second time around. When I asked the local GL
folks, they said that the deal fell through with the
original buyer. Here's the kicker....GL sent the
original buyer the SF97 before the deal fell through
and he refuses to return it. Now, I'm stuck with a
truck that I cannot get a title for...at least not
with the SF97. GL is still working on getting me a
duplicate SF97. The good news is that I still don't
have the truck running, so I'm in no huge hurry for
it.

Jeff Gatton
Saucier, MS