Re: [MV] now it's wheel dating....

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 12:33:23 PDT

I can pretty much lay money down that the California Department of Motor
Vehicles will not.....I repeat.....not accept that as a viable date. :)

Not that it wouldn't be entertaining to try...but it would be much more
entertaining to watch someone else try. Come to think of it, it would
probably be accepted in a Hollywood DMV office.

I think I'm also going to call the Rockwell tech line and see if they can
give me a build date if I give them the axle serial numbers.

Greg
Vista, CA