[MV] DMV and M54 A1 title year?

From: Adam Suess (ajsuess@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 17:08:57 PDT

I went to the County DMV today to get a title for my M54 A1. GSA gave me a
certificate to obtain title but left the year of manufacture partially blank
0019--. DMV will not issue a title with out the date. Called GSA today and
they told me that it was unknown and I would have to determine it on my own.
What years were these made with the Mack engine and drop side box? It was
suggested that I use the depot plate stamped 2-75. Date area of the original
data plate is blank. Thanks for any help.