all assembly instructions fo M998

From: ALEJANDRO CHAVEZ (achavezv_gm@yahoo.com.mx)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 08:25:06 PDT

HEY list, my name is Alejandro, I am new on this,

After seen humvees in parades for 10 years I borrow
some money from the bank, work and my father and buy a
m998 1985.in Florida last year.
 I have to sell very cheap also all my unfinished
jeeps (except the 42 GPW)and my TV and VCR.
well my new baby was in running condition but I
inspect it and I have to get some (lot)of new parts
one interesting thing is that I found wear in right
front steering arm of the geared hub IT WAS MADE OF
ALUMINUM? so I disasembly all geared hubs and change
to CTIS
I search for torke specs and found some in the net (a
list of the bolt name and the torque) but my question

does someone could have the factory assembly
instructions for engine and all body components?

the assembly instructions have an image of the
components
I probably get some contact in AM General but is not
for sure

thanks
Alejandro
TIME TO PLAY ARMY WITH FULL SIZE TOYS
when it was runing I drive it one time with no lights,
no licence plates no permissions and the engine was
cold so it stops in the midle of the way and stay
there for some time and you know nobody say a word!