Calling all FL Collectors

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 06:18:39 PDT

Greetings list. I'm reaching out to all Florida Collectors of MVs big and
small. I'm starting to lobby the FL legislators about MV registrations. As some
of you might know, I have deuces. FL has no provisions for any alternative
registrations for these vehicles. As far as FL is concerned, they are commercial
trucks and are charged as such for registrations. FL does recognize antique
and classic trucks as long as they weigh under 5000#. I have sent emails to my
local Senator And House rep to see what their response would be. Fortunately my
Senator is a civil war buff so maybe that will help. I urge all of the FL
collectors and wanna be collectors to write a letter or at least an email. If we
make our voice known, we might even be able to solicit the use of hood
numbers. Take a few minutes and make our system work for us.
PS I found the emails by searching Yahoo for state legislators.

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee FL
71 A.M. General M35A2
73 A.M. General M275A2