Carc Paint

From: Brian (polaris650_92@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 13:55:31 PDT

I work at Maine Military Authority in Limestone,
Maine. We are located at the former Loring Airforce
Base. We are one of five facilities in the country
that completely re-builds military vehicles for the
Gov't, the way that our re-reimbursement works is that
the state pays for our labor and materials and the
federal gov't pays the state back. Its a pain in the
butt, I don't know why they do it this way.

Brian