RE: [MV] R my posts getting through?

From: M. Thirtyseven (m37greenbeast@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 06:07:55 PDT

Thanks to all who let me know stuff got out... weird that it does not show
up on my email list. Gotta check settings, used to work ok on my old email
before I changed ISP's and dumped the dial up. Oh well. Thought to use
creative email/name this time around. Nome de MV eh? (or whatever)

Thanks,

Daryl Lehman