Re: [MV] Deuce oil leaks....

From: Bill & Bonnie Prestin (bprestin@chartermi.net)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 20:40:03 PDT

Tom,
    Let me quote from TM 9-299--201-40&P.
"LUBRICATION. The rotating assembly, composed of the shaft and turbine wheel
assembly and the compressor wheel (or turbocharger impeller), is contained
in the bearing housing and supported by floating sleeve bearings. These
bearings are lubricated by engine oil. Piston ring type metal seal rings are
used to prevent oil leakage into either the compressor or turbine sections.

Guess it's not "just a theory"

Bill,

Michigan