28 Volt Generator

From: mark baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 08:42:13 PDT

Folks
 I just removed off my M-886 Ambulance the Auxiliary 28 Volt Generator that
I believe was for running the Radios in the truck..(Mount for the sugar
scoop Antenna mount on passenger side of ambulance box, upper rear corner,
holes drilled between the front seats in the cab).
 The nomenclature reads: Generator, engine accessory, item ID#
35510-AOO12184AC-19207SOCN10947517 VOLTs 28, 100 AMPs, REVERSIBLE.
Manufactured by Leece-Neville CO.
 Then I have the cable that goes from the electrical plug in on the top of
the Gen, its # is 12258192. What IM looking for is some information on this
Gen,
 I would like to see if anyone can steer me in the Direction of Manuals for
it, or any information for it. Also what plugs into the non generator side
of the cable I have? It was just laying on the side of the wheel well, still
attached to the Gen.
 Also on the Passenger side of the engine compartment, there is battery tray
for two batteries, plus the Military style multiple accessory electric tie
in(?).
 Thanks Mark M-886