Re: [MV] Importing live ammo with MBT?!!!?

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 17:38:37 PDT

I think just trying to import live cannon rounds would
ad a new level of difficulty to an already challenging
process to make it almost impossible!

Can you imagine the red flags that would be attached
to an application like that? I'm serious. Just asking
for permission to import a MBT with live rounds is
likely to get you on the CIA, BATF, DOJ, DoD, Secret
Service and who knows who elses watch list.

My suggestion is, keep it simple. Especially if this
is your first time importing. You will find the paper
process for importing SME is very interesting and if
you don't do it exactly right, it will be even more
interesting.

There are several very reliable places here in the
states where you can just buy from a dealer and save
all the hassle. Thats what I would do, knowing what
you would have to go through otherwise. Good luck.