Spring ride M35 drivers seat

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 23:00:10 PDT

I have a nice spring ride seat for a M35 I don't need.
 Good overall condition with canvas cushions good
also. Would be willing to sell to someone within a
reasonable distance from Eau Claire WI. I don't want
to ship it. Otherwise I'll put casters on it and have
one really heavy duty shop seat.

Just got done installing two Bostrom Viking T-Bar
mechanical ride buckets. Even though I thought the
original spring ride was just fine, my passengers were
complaining about the nonexistance of padding on their
side. Decided to install two for aesthetics. They
came out of a M915 tractor but are a fairly common
seat. I mounted them lower than the originals and now
I don't look directly at the wiper motor. I would
suggest them to anyone not concerned with historical
accuracy. You lose some of that distinct canvas smell
though. Maybe I'll put some rotten canvas behind the
seats.

Make me an offer

Marc