MG for Jeep

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 09:59:21 PDT

MV List,

It's time to make my M38A1 a bit more offensive, (insert joke here)
...as I would like to get a Browning M1919A4 to mount on her.

Where's a good place to get a real, but non-functional Browning MG? I don't want a flawless mint collectors item, nor a homemade fake mockup. I would like an assembly of the real external parts, "for look and feel." The gun and parts are never going to fire live rounds again, but I am going to convert the gun to 'airsoft' (6mm bio BBs) so if it's got welding slop inside or the barrel was plugged, it would be essentially useless to me.

Thanks,

Aaron Horrocks
1952 M38A1