Any cool MV related stuff in Maggie Valley NC

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 13:39:47 PDT

I am taking a real vacation over the 4th and was wondering if anyone out
there knows of any monuments or museums in the Maggie Valley area or
anything with in an hour or so drive. Or even better does any of you guys
have a cool tracked vehicle or something else equally interesting I could
take a ride in? You can drive, riding is almost as enjoyable. Will be in
the area Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Will have a side kick or two along.
If all else fails my wife may even take a brake from shopping and join me.

Please, any info will be appreciated. I need a good excuse to get out of
some of the plans with the family (kidding?).

Joe Trapp