Re: [MV] 11.00x20's on a deuce

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 12:49:38 PDT

J:

Depending upon your locale, phase of the moon, mood of cop, etc, you are
probably looking at a problem, with those empty rims. It could appear to the
law enforcement type that something (such as 4 tires) is missing, therefore
triggering (sorry) the summonse for "not exactly equipped with everything
it's supposed to have on it". You know, the theory that whatever it was
born with, it still has to have on it to be street legal.

Just my 10,000 yen

APBloom