Military Radio tester (frequency counter) for sale

From: Glen Closson (glen@closson.com)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 18:26:41 PDT

Guys,
I have a nice piece of test equipment that is perfect for making sure your
military radio (or CB) is transmitting on the correct frequency.

It's a Hewlett-Packard model 5300B Measuring System (digital Frequency
Counter). It's a modern unit that is small and plugs into the wall.

I'm offering it to "the list" first. I tested it with my PRC-126 and the
counter works great! Unit was last calibrated in 2001. I got because my
division was shutting down.

$25 plus shipping (I can deliver it to the MVPA convention so that you can
save on shipping).

Guaranteed to work! Satisfaction guaranteed: If you don't like it, send
back in 30 days for a full refund (minus shipping).

Contact me if you'd like more information or pictures.

-Glen