WTB

From: CMYKPRO@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 14:04:58 PDT

esteemed Listers-
First, permit me to wish you all a Happy Independence Day. A grateful salute
& tip of the hat to all the vets who brought us to this point, and to all
those still on duty and in the line of fire.
MV content: I'm hoping one of you has a sponson plate (and the support leg)
required to mount an MT-1029 (radio mount) into a MUTT. Please reply off-list
and detail condition, location and price. best wishes for a safe & happy 4th!
Harvey A
cmykpro@aol.com