RE: [MV] testing a master cylinder

From: jeremyknopow (jeremyknopow@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 19:14:58 PDT

Now I'm just curious, as I plan to replace this thing anyways (from
RAM).

Since it didn't in the old one, do you think the flapper valve at the
end of the spring was defective? Brake fluid didn't come out anywhere
else when the piston was depressed. When I disassembled it, there was
brake fluid ahead of the piston (having come from the reservoir).

Searching for self-edification.

Jeremy