Re: [MV] 6TL Charging Problems

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 11:23:52 PDT

Hi Fred...

I will take a pair of 6TLs over to my local shop on Monday and have
them zapped, and I'll hang around and watch what they do and ask. I
will then report back here, and maybe it is a process that can be
performed at home.

As far as finding a shop in your area, you can try:

  http://www.yellowpages.com/

I typed in Batteries for the type of business, and specified New
Jersey, and got one good match, but I think this shop is in East New
Jersey:

  LEE BATTERY SERVICE INCORPORATED
  MANASQUAN, NJ 07719
  (732) 528-5337