RE: [MV] Vermont's GMMVC Giant Summer Rally July 11-12

From: Henry J. Fackovec (HFackovec@easternems.com)
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 21:03:27 PDT

Featuring a special appearance by the Hank and Ronzo Show!!!

SOME OF THE ACTS INCLUDE:

Stupid M35 tricks: Including the back over the mailbox slollom, hey my
mirror can fit past the tree test, and "Air Pressure, we don't need no
stinking air pressure!"

Demonstrations of Ronzo's ring mount lifting ability

Watch As Ron convinces Hank to bid way too much for M36 top Kits (But boss,
I thought it was the right number?)

The Daily top 10 list (Friday: top ten reasons Ron's Trucks will not run,
Saturday: Why Kerry likes male sheep better than females, and Finally,
Sunday: the top 10 reasons none of Hanks fleet is on the road yet this
summer!)

Watch as Hank and Ron alienate people in the hobby left and right ("Screw
them they are all new comers anyway<G>")

Watch as Kerry and Hank juggle a smoke wrench, a baby bottle, 2 live gerbils
and a flaming bag of Poo while riding on the M108 unicycles..

Many surprise guests to be announced....

Seriously, I am looking forward to this show, Ron will be up Friday, I will
be up POV on Saturday AM.

Be well!
Hank