Re: [MV] GL...uh, isn't this false advertising?

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Sun Jul 06 2003 - 08:09:29 PDT

Did anyone notice the discrepancy between the neat
photo for the C-141 Starlifters on the main page of
the GL site and what they are actually selling?

Reminds me of one of those fast foods hamburger ads!
lol  I've yet to see a quarter pounder look anywhere
near as good as it is shown in the ad photo. But, if
you compared that to GL's ad picture, it would be
like using that perfect quarter pounder pic to sell a
half eaten one...3 days old... dried up in the sun....
run over by deuce....twice! lol

Hope this is not going to be an advertising trend for
GL.