RE: [MV] Brake shoes for 151A1

From: Stu (stuinnh@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jul 06 2003 - 12:32:45 PDT

Hi Jim!
My 151A1 started making noises from the rear wheel on Friday, about 3
hours before it started back firing and losing power. I had it towed to
a repair shop and I wanted the info for when they got to the wheel
problem, and if the noise was the brakes, or at worst the bearings. I
know the problems are not related, but I have a rally this coming
weekend 2 1/2 hours from here. I am hoping it is the brakes making the
noise and I could find them locally (just in case) so I can still make
the rally. I usually get my parts from Front Line and Riv-Rad. I was
just hoping to save time just in case. But, thanx anyway.

Stu Ellis

Century 21/Prosale Realty
 Cooper & Associates
18 East Broadway