Re: [MV] M151A1

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Sun Jul 06 2003 - 13:30:42 PDT

While at the 4th of July picnic I was having a
conversation with this older guy that went kinda like
this, he said, "Yeah my wife bought me this M151 or
something like that, this collector had it and it was
for me as a birthday present. This was 2 years ago,
it was 4 wheel drive, don't know much more about it oh
and it was real nice and all original, but it was 24
volt! I didn't like that and a friend of mine who was
a mechanic in WW2 told me they were no good, so sold
it and I took a loss on it." I was afraid to ask him
what he sold it for... probably not much!

Geez... some people....