Re: [MV] Lug Nut Size

From: micdunn (micdunn@ev1.net)
Date: Sun Jul 06 2003 - 14:53:11 PDT

Scott, all of the lug nuts are one and a half inches across. The rear inner
nuts are "Budd" nuts and if I remember correctly, are 13/16" square. The
lugs on the right side (passenger side) of the vehicle are marked 'R' for
right hand thread. These are normal everyday nuts which tighten by turning
clockwise, and loosen by turning counterclockwise. Lefty loosy, righty
tighty.
The nuts on the left (driver) side are left hand threads and tighten by
turning counterclockwise and loosen by turning clockwise.
My lugs and budd nuts are marked L and R, but my normal nuts are clean.
-Sarge