Re: [MV] answer from Suflatak

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 08:06:55 PDT

From: "Employee@MilVeh.com" <milveh@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Battery Enhancement Systems"
<king@batterybes.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 11:58 AM

Question: Most military vehicles have two batteries
wired in series to produce the 24V. How would this
setup be wired so the power [input] for the "Sulfatak
2000" is [not] receiving 24V of power and burn up?

Answer: Two l2 volt batteries = 24 volts, so each
battery would receive 12 volt from alternator
therefore connecting one SulfaTak 2000 unit on each
battery they would receive 12 - 14 volts each.
SulfaTak 2000 unit turns on at 13;8 and off again at
13.6 automatic to prevent battery drain. We test them
on our 24 volt alternator test bench for that
application.