GL's David Wright going solo

From: David (david@dswright.com)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 09:17:27 PDT

To All on the List,

Hi from David Wright. I am sorry to inform all of you that GL no longer
feels the need for a MV advocate and yesterday they gave me the old pink
slip. I do not know how all of you feel, but I still feel that there are
still major issues to be resolved.

I am willing to work with any of you individually or in groups or as an
association to move the cause forward.

The current GL management from the top down has taken a Don't Care
Attitude of late. The only thing they are focusing on is how they can
increase their cost multiple, they are really scaling back the customer
service.

I can be reached by email at: david@dswright.com

I have enjoyed working with and communicating with so many on this list
and I hope to continue to make a difference.

Please contact me at any time, and if you need some help in Arizona or
out here in the West please keep me in mind.

Sincerely,
David Wright