Re: [MV] MULE (MV) oil leak problems

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 06:04:55 PDT

Steve...may I suggest to take a micrometer and measure on a part of the
shaft that is not worn? You can shrink a sleeve on...if you have the
equipment to do it with...and leave the sleeve a bit oversized to finish
in a lathe...or you could probably loctite a sleeve on if theres not a
whole lot of heat...I think it takes 2-3 hundred degrees to loosen
loctites grip. I'd go with the dovetailed groove and industrial epoxy. I
don't think you'll regret it. Fred Martin