Want To Trade worn 37mm M3 Cannon Barrel for good one

From: jhooah (jhooah@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 09:01:41 PDT

I'm restoring a registered 1941 US M3 37mm AT gun, (Mil Veh Content---To tow behind my jeep......) I have a rusted out barrel. I live in Yorktown, Virginia (East Coast of the USA)
  Would like to trade someone that has a US 37mm tube and cannot (State Laws, etc.) or does not want a "live" piece. I'll also expect to pay some $ in the deal, as I don't expect free. I'm not looking for an outright purchase, as I can't fund that right now. (House/ Land / Shop looming)
No rush for pickup either, only trying to locate one, then meet anytime in the next year, or arrange, etc.
The one I have is excellent on the exterior, and the threads at the barrel lock were pristine. Only the interior rifling is gone. Great for someone making a Gas Gun, or static piece with fake breech-ring that will never need rifling.
Contact me at william.winget@jfcom.mil or jhooah@mindspring.com

My Web Page: http://home.mindspring.com/~jhooah/index.html

Thanks W. Winget
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx