Re: [MV] War and peace show

From: Andreas Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 10:02:05 PDT

The NORFOLK-Line from Dunkirk to Dover is highly recommended. I've
sailed with them a month ago to go to the OVERLORD SHOW at Portsmouth /
Southampton.

It was a little bit strange to ask fot the "Beltring" tarife to go to
the OVERLORD show but it worked fine. £ 12 per metre vehicle length is
hard to beat.

Best regards from Germany
Andreas
www.kettenkrad.de